Our monthly reporting consists of metrics including:
- #1: Your overall KPIs: we consistently report on the #s you find most influential.
- Current site rankings
- Conversions (e.g., lead forms, phone calls, e-commerce sales, downloads, etc.)
- Traffic (the type of traffic you’re receiving — based on device, location, time, and more)
- Cost per click and cost per acquisition
- A summary/analysis in laypeople’s terms of what each of these metrics means
With Red Olive, you can see your performance before we issue each month’s report. We are entirely transparent, so you are given 24/7 access to the same data we use to generate your report.
In addition to our monthly reporting, our team will provide a written strategy that details what is recommended for the next month. Because our team analyzes your site performance frequently throughout the month, we do a monthly reset based on what we see in the data. This approach keeps us agile and responsive to changing market trends and your competition.
Our reports are also formatted for high-level review, so executives and other stakeholders can rapidly access the numbers and view progress. You don’t need to mess with filters to see month over month, year over year, trending data, sales data, ranking results, and your visibility trend. Our reports are easy to read and easy to analyze.