PGA Utahselected Red Olive to handle the overhaul of their website for 2011. Some highlights of the new site are:
- Custom CMS to handle one off features below that would not exist in an off the shelf cms
- Course directory by region, alpha, or individual.
- Trick wallpaper background that can toggle between wallpaper mode showing fantastic photography from local courses and hide site content or website mode where it randomly rotates in the background.
- An events calendar that is powered by Ajax/JSON that categorizes the events by type and date with support for multi-day spans
- Integration with blue golf, the stats and reporting engine for all the standings.
- Sponsor AD system that tracks statistics and loads sponsors based on Junior Golf, Utah Open, and premium level sponsorship.
Check it out: http://www.utahpga.com
Definitely love the feel of the website. Makes me want to go golfing now…